If I've heard it once, I've heard it a thousand times: Sam, self-love is a hard sell. No one walks around thinking, "How can I love myself more?"
What you're thinking is:
- How can I lose 20 pounds?
- How can I find true love, a best friend, my soul mate?
- How can I improve my relationships with family and friends?
- How can I make more money, get ahead?
- How can I get healthier?
Is this you?
Trust me, I get it.
But here’s the thing: most of us think that we can change how we feel by changing our external circumstances. We try to feel differently by looking outside of ourselves, believing the key is "out there", but the truth is, you're looking in the wrong place. We can exhaust ourselves trying to change our external circumstances to achieve some external results, but at the end of the day, if you don't go within, you go without. When we learn to flex our self-love muscles and choose love over fear, that is when your transformation begins.
I’m delighted to share this interview with my coach and mentor, Angel Quintana CEO & Founder of Holistic Fashionista where we discuss:
- What is means to “flex your self-love muscle”
- 3 ways to show yourself more self-love
- The BEST tool for stopping negative self-talk (aka. The “Inner Critic”)
- The difference between self-compassion and self-esteem
- The #1 key to getting anything and everything you want!
Did you like this interview? Let me know your major takeaway's and AHA moments by coming over to my First Love Yourself Sisterhood community. It's free AND private and filled with hundreds of likeminded smart, successful, seeking women just like you who know what it's like to struggle with self-love. We'd love to have you join us!